We are looking for excellent and forward thinking teachers to join a fantastic team to help them reach their next destination of Outstanding. We seek teachers who are keen to secure their position at a fantastic school near Islington.
The school is a two-form entry primary school, situated close to both the Angel, Highbury & Islington and Essex Road stations.
The school has the flexibility across their team for teachers to join them in either Key Stage, but priority would be given to excellent teachers with KS1 experience.
• A fantastic, resilient, dynamic classroom practitioner?
• Passionate about learning and what children CAN do?
• Able to inspire and excite children, staff and families with creative approaches to learning and teaching?
• Eager to share and utilise the passions and interests you have to meet the needs of our children and help them ‘think outside the box?’
• Ready to blow away the cobwebs and step up to playing your part in a continued journey to excellence?
The school can offer you:
• A committed, genuinely supportive, forward looking team – all keen to work together to see just what we can achieve together
• Fabulous pupils to work with – who we believe CAN achieve great things
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• An exciting place to work – with fabulous buildings and outdoor spaces
The school has recently re-focused their vision and as a result, this is a really exciting time to be part of the school’s on-going development. This allows potential candidates to share their own areas of particular strength. There may well be opportunities to utilise your areas of excellence across the school.